Saturday, October 14, 2006

So Long my car..


Well, another one of my junker cars have moved on unto another home. My Caprice Classic was sold for $20, that's right $20. I had discovered that not only was the motor almost shot, but the transmission could barely move the car forward. I actually was looking into moving it out to a farm to die peacefully; with all that was wrong with it, I didn't feel right selling it to anyone I knew. But...
This morning I received a call from a guy looking for a junker for a private stockcar race. He knew exactly what was wrong with it and picked it up for $20 cash.
The car was often made fun of by some of my friends. I enjoyed beating punks at redlights with it, and ripping donuts with it. But my favorite memory was when I surprised a bunch of youth. Someone was yelling at a guy who was biking near my car saying he was going to dent or scratch it. My response was a running kick at the door. The beauty of a junker is you don't worry about silly things like scratches and they don't owe you a thing and can part ways for $20.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Pimpmobile, I never knew you that well, but I heard you did the job for a while. You were a beautiful grey colored car who sometimes had a small attitude towards the other cars, but we love you.

Anonymous said...

wow adam thats...hmmm how much did u pay 4 that car in the first place?? $20? wow well my moms beater iz probly worth bout 10 so...
Tamera-MLBC staff

Anonymous said...

The first question is, what do you use in place of the car?
The second question is, what did you spen dthe $20 on?