Tuesday, October 24, 2006

How great the father's love for us is....

I just praise God for who He is and what He does. Something big happened in BH this last weekend and I'm not going to talk about it, but the results of it. It was something that I could have ignored or shunned the people involved, but that's not me, because that's not the God I serve. It's amazing how God can take something crappy and use it to remind us of His great forgiveness and love for us.
1 John 1 tells us that if "we confess our sins He(God) is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and cleanse us of all unrighteousness."
So no matter what you've done, God can take it and clean up your life. And no matter how bad things get you can realize that, if you are a Christian, God has saved you and redeemed your once hell-destined life.

No comments: