Monday, October 30, 2006

Dare to dream

This last weekend I was at PromiseKeepers in Regina. It was my first conference and it was awesome. Among all the things God placed on my heart, God confirmed in me something he had laid on my heart a few weeks ago. God had reminded me of the dreams he had given me when he called me first into ministry and that there were still some to complete. Today I believe is the start of one of those dreams: Fill the Brain Ministry. I have always had a passion for youth, for equipping them, and to share with them in a broader perspective. Today is the start of this as I launch a new website dedicated to the pursuit of this, and to sharing resources to various age groups to equip them in their spiritual growth and ministry growth. So please visit the website:
Fill the Brain Ministries
and tell me what you think. Leave comments on this blog unless directly related to the content of the website.
Thanks.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Adam, it looks great. I'm really happy for you. Can I link your new site to my blogspot?

Jay&Michelle said...

Hey Bro,
I actually saw this website a while ago and was wondering when you were going to really get it going. It's an excellent idea and resource and I'll definitely use it too.