Monday, August 21, 2006

Dead Man's Chest.....full of crap

Last night I wasted money on something that should have been a decent movie, but I found it boring and completely stupid by the end. Pirates of the Carribean 2: Dead Man's Chest was a waste of the 2 and a half hours I spent watching it(except I hung out with my bro to watch it) The plot was completely wacky and stupid; and they tried really hard to be a blockbuster, but dived hard to the ground. The last half hour was completely stupid and tried to make the audience want to dump its wallet into tickets for the third one coming out(not sure when?) but it sucked. The sad thing is I might be intrigued to go see the third one when it comes out just to see how they piece this ludicrous plot together. And what was with that kiss on the Black Pearl? This movie was an example how hollywood cares only about money and not quality pictures anymore.

2 comments:

Matt said...

i liked it...

don't hurt me!


jk

Anonymous said...

i definitly agree with your last sentence there adam! good eye! hated the movie also! haha.

conrad