Sunday, August 20, 2006

What are you looking at?


Pretty nice eh? My recent bike accident has given me a new image and look. And my new look has reminded me how retarded people are with people who are different. I've been catching people staring at me; giving me glares. People who know me are nice, curious, sympathetic; it's all cool. But I think the general consensus among strangers is I'm a thug. Some of my friends have commented that from a distance, I look like someone you don't want to mess with. Little kids boldly ask me what happened, so I take the opportunity to tell them about bike safety.
Yesterday I was at a wedding and only knew the bride and groom beside the people I travelled with; it was fun to catch people giving the looks. There was this one table of teenage guys that were giving me the glares. I was tempted to go rough them up...just jokes.
Luckily the scabs aren't deep, so in a week or so I should look pretty normal, and shouldn't have any noticable scars.
The doctor said I don't have any real damage, nor did I suffer a concussion. Peace Out.

1 comment:

Matt said...

you landed on your head? ah you'll be alright! haha JUST KIDDING....


don't hurt me....