Thursday, December 14, 2006

I need prayer..

Folks,I know not many of you check this blog, epecially when I haven't updated it in awhile, but I need your prayers. Our car had the heater fan conk out on it this morning; something you really need in the Canadian winters. And because it's an Acura it's not a simple switch under the hood, but you need to take apart the whole dash to get to it, so we're talking about a lot of labor to fix it; hundreds of dollars that I don't have. So I need a miracle this Christmas, because we need a car.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Adam, I e mailed you, but maybe you don't get to your e mail inbox very often. What's the skinny on your car? Any new developments?

Anonymous said...

Oh,oh, not good news. I've read this on the 21 so I'm not sure where you are at with the car at this point. I remember when the old white car we had, lost its heater. We drove with candles and those heat things for mitts. We had another car too, but there were times when the dodge had to go out. Us ministry people often don't have the cash to just go out and get it fixed. Waiting on God to supply the method and the means and not moving ahead of Him is a test of our faith and a witness to those who watch. Let us know where you're at.
Louise