Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wow!!!

Wow is all I can say when I think of the week that was at Madge Lake Bible Camp. As much as God may have used what I had to say; I was blessed by being there. First of all, it was the best staff I have ever seen in ministry anywhere(sorry Torch Trail friends). The staff was all about loving and serving Jesus and they welcomed me into their family like I had been with them all summer. Second, it was all about worshipping Jesus and following the lead of the spirit. One night I didn't preach because the Holy Spirit crashed down and it was more appropriate to let Him do his thing, and that was cool! Third, they were just down to earth cool people who encouraged me. I'll tell some of the cool things God did as well as reflect on the rest of the summer later this week. But right now I'm glad to be home in my own bed. God bless.

No comments: