Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm Back

Hey, to anyone who was wondering why the blog was the same the last few weeks; I was away and busy. I just got back from two weeks of speaking at camp and it was good, but I realized I'm not a bachelor anymore and I love and miss my wife alot when I am away.

The first week I was at Luseland (don't laugh) It's a cool place where my bro Jay is the director for the summer and Steven Njaa works. It was cool to hang out with Jay and try to encourage him; director is a very time consuming and stressful job. The speaking was a stretch for me; the kids were 9-12; an age group I'm not used to speaking to, but I think it went well. A highlight was in the closing service on Sunday; Dr. Magnus, the president of Briercrest (when I was there) was present and heard me preach, and he liked it! I'll talk more about Luseland when I get some pictures up.

The second week was at Simmie Bible Camp; which if Rachelle was with me would have been a perfect week of camp. The teens that I had session with were awesome!! We had a lot of fun and studied God's Word as well. I am already planning on returning either as a speaker or just as a camper, but I'm going to bring Rachelle next time. I'll write more about Simmie when I can put pictures up.

This coming week I prepare for a week at Madge Lake; another camp down south. I go next week. God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey adam, sounds like u had a great time, im happy u got to speak to that age group to... it must be so diffrent from us? they more noisy? haha dought it! its hard to beet us on our loud days! well im glad u had a good time... cant wait to hear more! u know me, alwase the first to write a comment!

God Bless

Melissa