Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What's New?

Well, recently I have felt like a gimp. I was already feeling down from a throat infection which has me sounding like a chain smoker, but now I have sprained my foot. I hadn't sprained a foot since my famous ligament rip at university which put me on crutches for several weeks and made me out-of-shape and fat. It's annoying being of crutches; people are shocked and ask you, "What did you do?!" Like you planned it, or was doing something stupid that got you in this predictament. I was playing basketball with my Sr. boys, and as I told the other coach, "better it was me, than one of them." The gross thing about my foot, besides its apperance, is that when I shake it I can feel all the excess fluid from the swelling slooshing around; I almost want to pop it.

So, I've been laying around the last few days, trying to let it heal. Bored out of my mind. I've been Christmas baking and that's been fun. That's right, I've been baking. I've made some pretty good stuff and my goal is to make my friends fat, so I feel better about myself. So maybe if I give you baking, I think you're too thin, or I'm trying to spread Christmas cheer.
Speaking of which is it just me or are we all jumping the gun with the whole Christmas thing this year. Many people have their lights up, including me, and I'm noticing more trees in windows. Crazy!

I was looking at other blogs this morning and came across two cool ones:

The Ironic Sans and Blue Sky Studios
Both interesting. The ironic one seems to be about New York related stuff and entertainment; find the Mr. T dress up thing, and Blue Sky has amazing art.

Hope life has been interesting for you as well.

3 comments:

Jason said...

That's funny Adam, because today I woke up sounding like Barry White on cigarettes.

Megan said...

Hey Adam just wanting to say HI. And that I got a blog so you can see how fundraising is going and see what I'm up to in Nashville. Hope the foot's feeling better. O and thanks for the awsome bible study on Monday it has really challanged me to cut out the noise in my life. Trying really hard!!

Anonymous said...

Dude I totally ripped the tendon in my ankle last thursday and I know how you feel. Although my swelling has gone down considerably.