Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Adventure Day


Today was adventure day with my brother. I went with him to PA to get his one flat tire fixed and his other front tire went flat. So we were stuck without a spare on the road to PA. Luckily my wife Rachelle came to the rescue. We took the two flat tires to PA, and got them replaced. Just when we were leaving PA, Canadian Tire called and turns out one of the coffemakers we returned wasn't a coffeemaker, so we had to straighten that out before I was labeled a thief and charged with fraud. So a 1 hour trip turned into a 6 hour trip. It's amazing how things never work out as you planned. Last night we were looking at James and how we may make plans, but God knows and determines our steps. Only 2 days until Fear Factor. Peace Out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha thats awsome... so what did you return insted of a coffee maker anyway?? lol and i loved the bible study... it was actuialy really inspiring to me... every bible studdy somehow manages to fit to me... it wont be the same without you!

Melissa